Tuesday 27 January 2009

Tagged

I have been tagged by Clarky J. You have to go to the file on your comp where you store your photos. Go to the 6th folder and upload the 6th photo and then explain it. This was taken about 2 years ago in the Delamere Forest at the Go Ape Experience. Go Ape is an award-winning high wire forest adventure course of rope bridges, tarzan swings and zip slides... all set high up in the trees. This picture is of my daughter Emily (going across the bridge) and her friend Liz. 8 of us went, me and hubby, my sister and her hubby, sisters friend, Em, Liz and my son Stewart. Hubby and I didn't go on the course we just followed and watched from the ground (well we did take the dog, so somebody had to watch her lol)
We had a great day and I would recommend it to anyone.
The idea now is to tag 5 others but I am struggling to find other bloggers who havn't already been tagged but I will keep looking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pic x

Stephanie said...

Yikes - would say that looks like fun but I', scared of heights! great pic x