Sunday 1 February 2009

PBSC 34 Circle Card

I have had an enjoyable afternoon making this card, I have never made a circle card before but would definitely make another. I am so jealous of all you lucky peeps who have the nesties, I will just have to save up my pennies. The stamp I have used is Cheesecake Party from the Critter Party Transparent set. I really enjoy joining in with these challenges as they get the brain cells working, this card is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

Well it has been snowing here off and on all day but has now started to stick so if it carries on like this I will be digging my car out of the drive tomorrow to go to work.

6 comments:

tracie said...

Oh this is so pretty Deb, love this gorgoeus image and pretty papers - great work.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A really cute card. Love the image and the lovely bright colours on your papers.
Sharon xx

Debbie said...

Fabulous card! Love the cute image image and the papers are so pretty. Debbie x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Deb and love your stamped background and cute image
...thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxx

Beth said...

Great card, the image is so cute! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Pauline C said...

This is so pretty Deb - love the image and your pretty paper and samped border. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x
PS why not pop over to our blog sidebar and find out how to make a direct link from your comment to your challenge post? Hugs x