Sunday 5 April 2009

A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge


This is a card for my sister Dawn. It is her birthday today so I know I am cutting it a bit fine but her husband Freddy has taken her away for a Surprise Weekend to London. He organised tickets for them to see Simply Red at the O2 arena on Friday night and tickets for the musical Hairspray last night. I hope she enjoyed herself, I am sure she did.


Back to the card, I have used the fab sketch from A spoonful of sugar challenge designed by Lim for this card. I have used whispers pens to colour Tilda, Basic Grey 'Two Scoops' backing paper, Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots and embossing border folder 'just my type'. Punched flowers and sequins from stash.
I don't know what time Dawn and Freddy are getting back but we are looking after their dog Fudge so I will see her at some point today to give her this card.

2 comments:

kelly ledder said...

This is so sweet, the lovely combination of colours xxx

Tasha said...

Oh what a cute Tilda card - loving the papers and fab colouring
love tasha xx