Wednesday 6 May 2009

Colour Create Challenge

Today's card is one for the Colour Create Challenge.  The challenge this weekis set by Mina and is to use the colours Red, Cream and Chocolate with the added option of ribbons.  Go and check out the Design Teams cards, they are all fab.



The stamp I have used is one from the new 'Nutshells Collection' designed by Katie at 'Nutcrafters'.   There are 8 in the collection, so you might see some more of these popping up on my blog.  I have coloured her with Promarkers and Whispers pens and gone over the top with iridescent medium to give her a shimmery effect.  I still need practice with my pens, I am not too keen on the hair on this one but will get better with time (I hope).

5 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debs, I too have trouble with the hair, its the type of thing that looks easy but is soooo difficult to get right isn't it? But your hair looks lovely lol. Donna x

Stephanie said...

What a lovely card Debs :) hugs, Steph xxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fabulous card Debs. That bloom is amazing.Love the irridescent shimmery effect; it looks great. Lovely dps and image too. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Tasha said...

Hey Debs this is a beautiful card - wonderful image and colours
love tasha xx

Janet said...

This is such a cute image!lovely card. Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog!X