Sunday 2 August 2009

My First Distressed Card

I have combined two challenges this week Simon Says and Just Magnolia because they are both the same 'distressing'. It is the first time I have had a go at this, and though I think I have done alright I am not too sure if I like it or not....

I have coloured the lovely Tilda with Promarkers. The backing paper is from the Costco pack and I have distressed the edges with a pair of scissors. I have stamped around the edges of the pale brown card with an old leaf stamp to 'dirty' it up a bit. Buttons and Ribbons from my stash.


4 comments:

Mephisto said...

Hi,
wonderful Image and a nice Card with it.

Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge!

Hugs
Domi

Juls said...

so cute! love the ribbon you have used!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Really cute image and I love your buttons!!

Thanks again for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

June said...

Thats beautiful!! I love the colours you used
hugs June x