Wednesday 28 October 2009

2 Challenge Card

I am entering this card into 2 Challenges. The first is the Just Magnolia Challenge which is a fabulous sketch designed by Martine. I've really enjoyed making this card even though it seems to have taken all morning. The second challenge I am entering is A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge which this week is Kitchen/Cooking

I have used this cute little stamp that I won in Ila's blog candy 'Tilda with Cowberry Muffin' coloured with Promarkers and the pearly paints from The Works. The shelf is also from Ila and I have paper pieced the kitchen towels. The backing paper is My Minds Eye. The sentiment stamp and mixing bowl is from a little set I have had for ages and never used from the Unity Stamp Company. The tape across the card is Self adhesive plasterboard tape. Flower is a cuttlebug die cut. Ribbon and button from stash. Branch punch.

Right better get going now and sort the house out, it's my last day off work today and it looks as if a bomb has hit it. Emily has gone to Alton Towers with 3 of her friends so I have been left in peace. It doesn't close until 9pm tonight (ScareFest) so they will be on the rides in the dark. Chris is picking them up so I am not expecting any of them back until at least 10.30pm.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi hun, gorgeous card, love this little Tilda and the papers you've used.
I just spotted your beautiful cards on DC and had to have a closer peek, your blog is lovely
hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

Great cards, Sue x

fleur said...

Thats so lovely

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So cute and I love the sweet image and your layout, Hugs, Nikki x

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your card is wonderful. Love the colors. Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia challenge this week.

Ila said...

I love this card and the way you used these stamps!!...the papers, coloring and details are Gorgeous!!...plasterboard tape..(one of my fav accents!!..we call it drywall tape...same thing though)...Hugs, Ila

Lexxie said...

Really pretty!
Sarita xx