Sunday 22 November 2009

Another Easel Card

I have made a few easel cards today for my hubby's workmates. Only got a picture of one of them though, cos my camera battery has just died and I can't find another one. The picture is a bit naff cos of the lighting. I have used a daylight lamp but can't manage to get the colours look true to life. If any of you have any tips for getting a good photo, please leave me a comment.



The image is from Pink Petticoat 'Have an ice Christmas' coloured with Promarkers. The papers are Dovecraft from years ago. Snowflakes are various Dies. Sentiment Pink Petticoat. Embossing is Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder. Gems and Ribbon from stash. Snow is the glitter snow from B&M.

3 comments:

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Aw - this is cute xx

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card hun, just love it. Wish I could help with the photo thing - have the same problem with poor light myself. Roll on Spring time! Hugs, Squirrel xx

Mina said...

fab card and oh that image is sssssooooo cute Deb...its impossible to get bright pictures in this weather isnt it...thanks for joining in with my candy...good luck
Mina xxx