Saturday 13 February 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge 6

The challenge at Bah Humbug this week is Snowmen. I love these challenges and my Christmas box is looking quite healthy. At this rate I will have too many cards by Christmas!!! I have used the sketch from Friday Sketchers.

I have used another Whiff of Joy stamp 'Herb with Christmas pud' and coloured her with Promarkers. The papers are from the Christmas Pad from Lidl. Ribbon from stash. Must dash now, got to clean up craft room it's a tip and darling hubby is on his way home from Australia. Just had an email from him, he has just landed in Singapore. Expecting him home around 11.45 tomorrow lunch so that'll just about give me time to get it looking like a dining room again lol.

5 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Deb

This is just fantastic, I've never seen this snowlady before she is wonderful. Can't beleive you bought the papers from Lidl, they are gorgeous.

Hope you get the house cleaned up and Hubby arrives home safely.

Thank you for joining in our latest challage at Bah! Humbug!

luv
irene
xxxx

Annie said...

ah what a romantic day for your husband to arrive home. Hope you got the place spick and span and have a fabulous Valentine's day.
Your card is totally gorgeous. I love that snow lady - oh uh another one on the wish list.
Thanks for joining us at Bah!Humbug! - hope you'll continue to do so.
Ann xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card, love this image and your papers are fab.luv coops.xx

Aud said...

Wonderful card! Love the papers!

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Max said...

Terrific image and super papers - wish our Lidl had stocked it as I'd definitely have grabbed a few pads.
Thank you for joining us at Bah! Humbug! this week.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx