Saturday 3 April 2010

Wendys Birthday

This is a card that my sister has asked me to make for her next door neighbour. The only information she gave me was that she was called Wendy, she was 70. not a girly lady and loves Border Terriers and gardening. So this is what I came up with.

I got the image from Google images and cut it out with my nesties. The brown card is from an old Paper Mill box. I have cuttlebugged the centre panel with my swiss dots folder and added a couple of brads and ribbon from my stash. The wording has been printed directly onto the base card using Greeting Card Factory. Not my usual type of card and I was taken out of my comfort zone a little bit but did enjoy it. Hope she likes it.

1 comment:

coops said...

brilliant card.love the dog image and such a fab layout.luv coops.xx