Saturday 1 May 2010

Thank You Friend

My second card today is for 3 challenges.  This is a card for a blogger friend to say thank you for swapping with me.


I have followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday and used a digital image from Meljen's Designs coloured with Promarkers.  The backing papers are from Stamping Up.  Flowers are Papermania and gems from stash.  I am also entering this card into The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which is Friendship and the I Love Digi Challenge which is to make a Thank You card.

11 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love Meljens bear,such a cutie :)

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this fortnight :)

Elaine x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Deb, love the image and the layout. Sue x

coops said...

stunning cards debs, love the super cute image and really gorgeous colours.fab layout and love your flowers.luv coops.xx

kelly ledder said...

Fab card, love the colouring xx

Mina said...

Im loving the Meljen designs at the mo and must have a go at colouring some...this is fabulous Debs, so fresh and pretty
Mina xxx

Jo said...

Oh how adorable! so cute!
Thank you for joining us this week over at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Debs

This is so cute, love the sketch and Meljens bear. thanks for playing along at I Love Digi.

Hugs Ali x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Sheena said...

What a gorgeous image - so cheery!

xx

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! I just love the colors and of course the adorable image!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)

Bev said...

You have made a fabby job of this card, I love this image too and you have coloured it beautifully. thanks for joining us at I Love Digi