Saturday 22 May 2010

Weekly Christmas Card

This weeks Christmas card is a quickie. The challenge at Bah Humbug this week is ribbons so it's a great excuse to use this beautiful ribbon that I bought in the January Sales at my local garden centre.  The ribbon is so gorgeous that I have made it the focal point of the card and just added a peel off sentiment.  I hope you agree that it doesn't need anything else. 

I am also entering it into Susie and Vikki's Christmas Challenge as this week it is Anything Christmas.  Told you it was a quickie!!!!  Now I am off out into the sunshine before it disappears again. 

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, It might be a quick card but it is very elegant! I love the gold ribbon. Seeing this card has reminded me I bought a couple of rolls of ribbon similar to this last year which I never got round to using.

Lisa x

Susie Sugar said...

This is so elegant Debs I love it
Thanks for joining us at the Christmas club this week
Hugs Susie & Vikki

Annie said...

What a great idea to make the ribbon (which is totally fabulous) the focal point of the card. I love it.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

the crafty duck said...

Hi Deb you are right it doesn't need anything else!! Its really elegant, love Steph

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Debs, these men just don't understand about making Christmas cards in May! It will just save me having the usual rush about a week before Christmas! Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Sue x

coops said...

gorgeous card debs, so stylish and elegant.i love the fab ribbon.luv coops.xx

Max said...

Stunning ribbon and I agree it absolutely needs to be the focal point. Thank you for joining in at Bah! Humbug! this week.

Luv'n'Stuff/
Max
xx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Lori said...

Oh I love quickies! ;-)
This card is perfect,love the ribbon! Thanks for joining susie and vikki's christmas challenge this week.

Tasha said...

Wow this is really beautiful, i love the gold and white together
love tasha xx

Rita said...

This is such an elegant card. Hugs Rita xx

Irene said...

Hello Debs

A stunning ribbon for a stunning card. Perfect.

Thank you for joining us at Bah! Humbug!

luv
irene
xxxx