Sunday 6 June 2010

Friday Sketchers meets Just Magnolia

Just a quick post this morning, I have just realised that I need to get 5 cards done before next weekend so had better get a wriggle on!!

My first card is for a birthday and I have used the sketch over at Friday Sketchers.


I am also entering this card into the Just Magnolia challenge which this week is to use pleated lace.

I have used this gorgeous 'Flying Tilda' and coloured her with Promarkers.  The wings are coloured with the pearly paints from The Works mixed with irridescent medium and then glamour dusted to up the sparkle.  The papers are a Zoe Pearn freebie from a magazine.  SeeD sentiment.  Punched flowers and gems from stash.

Right back to craft table for me, to see what else I can come up with today.

7 comments:

the crafty duck said...

Hi Debs, this is gorgeous Tilda is fabby as always, lots of love Steph

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Deb, love the pleated lace. Sue x

Stampin Mindy said...

This is just lovely. Darling stamp. you did a wonderful job with the lace border. Hugs!

coops said...

beautiful card debs, love the tilda and how you have done the pleated lace, really gorgeous colours and papers.luv coops.xx

Lisa xx said...

another "wow" card, the detail on the wings is just fab. xx

Dena said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used the ribbon tutorial!
Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia!
Hugs, Dena

Bev said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and the pretty lace work. Thanks for joining JM this week x