Sunday 27 June 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge 24

Well that's it for another 4 years, the England Germany curse has hit us again and we are out of the World Cup.  One day eh!!! We can only dream!!

I have made 2 cards today, 2 Christmas Cards on the hottest day of the year.  How barmy is that.

My first card is for the Bah Humbug Challenge, which is to use the 'man himself' Father Christmas.

I have used a recycled image from one of last years received cards and cut it out with my Nesties.  The papers are Stamping Up.  Cuttlebug and Sizzix Snowflakes.  The sentiment sticker is from a Challenge Win.

I am also entering it into the Winter Wonderland Challenge which is Strawberries and Cream.

I'll be back later to post my second card when the glue dries.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

What a great card! Love your design and Santa looks awesome! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

coops said...

fantastic card, love how you have recycled the image and great colours and layout.luv coops.xx

Annie said...

Well done on the recycling - great image and it's looks fab how you've set it out.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

downrightcrafty said...

Great image and superb card. Thank you for playing along at Winter Wonderland, hope you will be back on Friday for some more fun
Kate x

Max said...

What a super image you have chosen -
I have a box overflowing with last year's xmas cards which I can't bear to throw away but goodness only knows when I'll ever use them LOL!
Might just have a recylcle marathon session one afternoon and see how many I can make.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, fab recycling hun, the colours & layout are fab
hugs Mandy xx