Tuesday 14 September 2010

Sugar Nellie Christmas

I found a bit of time today after doing the h*******k so decided to make another Christmas Card to add to my ever growing collection.  I have been joining in with the All Things Sugar Nellie challenges over on Papercraft Planet.  It is a lovely forum with only a few members at the moment and we are trying to drum up some more support. So if you have any Sugar Nellies get over there and join in.  Every week the winner gets to choose 3 Nellies of their own choice and as there are only a few members you have a BIG chance of winning!!

This weeks challenge is to use 'More than one stamp' so I have used these cute Christmas Stamps by Mary Hall, 'Wrapped Up Toddlers' and 'Pulling Sledge'.  I haven't made a DL card in years but thought these 2 stamps were perfect for this.   I have coloured them with Promarkers and added Glamour Dust and the fake snow from BM's.  Last weeks challenge was to make your own backing paper and as I missed that one I have used it on this card and stamped the snowflakes.  The ribbon, gems and snowflakes are from my stash.

I am also entering this card into DieCut Dreams Christmas Challenge - Children's Christmas

EDIT  Just noticed I haven't coloured the hair.  Will go and do it straight away!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore this card, its fantastic, well done you and great thinking on how to work this challenge, I really like, might have to steal it for some of my own cards, hahaha

Paula (PEP) said...

Nice one - super interpretation & I love the snowflakes too. Nice to see the DL shape again too.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Lynne said...

What a great card!! Love your images and your colouring is beautiful :o) thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club xx Lynne xx

coops said...

gorgeous card debs,i love how you have combined the images and great layout and sparkle :)

xx coops xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

What a beautiful christmas card, the image is sooooo cute and beautifuly coloured too!
Your blog is fab and will keep popping back to your gorgeous creations.
hugs and xxx

Karen said...

Gorgeous Deb, love the image, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Linda said...

Good luck with the challenge Debs!!

Evgenia Petzer said...

I love thisoft image and the same look of the card! thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club!