Tuesday 2 August 2011

First Attempt at Prismacolors

Evening everyone, what on earth is going on with this weather today. My washing has been out, in, out and now its in again but it has gone really warm, should I chance putting it out again or stick it on the maiden?  I'm going to put it out again as its almost dry lol.

Didn't have chance to make a card today as I suddenly decided to change all my living room around, not too sure if I like it but I'll leave it for tonight and see what Chris thinks when he comes home.  I did however, have a bit of a play with my new Prisma pencils and blending spirit.  Quite enjoyed it and do like the finished effect and think it will get better with practice.  I rushed it a bit at the end with her boots but I do like how her skin has turned out.  What do you think?

I used the paper stumps and blending spirit from Cuddly Buddly and Rymans smooth card.

11 comments:

Squirrel x said...

She is gorgeous hun, and a brilliant result - you sure it's your first attempt? I need loads more practice with these - just can't get the blending right but you have it perfectly, her cheeks are wonderful, and the boots look pretty fine too! Hugs Sxx

Debbie said...

I think you have made a great job of it Debbs, love the image, I am bidding on it on Ebay at the mo!
Debbiexx

Lorraine said...

i think it looks amazing huni i just coloured this image too lol two great minds as they say i look forward to seeing more of your prisma work xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow deb that is brilliant ... love your colouring and love the image ... well done and happy crafting love sandy xx

Unknown said...

It looks lovely, you wouldn't have realised this was your first attempt. It's like with all things, practice makes perfect! It's a great image isn't it - I've only got two of the Sassys this and Windswept. Loads on my wants list though! Sarah

Crafty Loops said...

Deb this is brilliant, the colouring is really fantastic. Lovely image too. Lee x

Sandra H said...

l think what you have done here is amazing gorgeous image and so nicely coloured these Prisma pencils and bleding spirit have done a fabulous job but then you need to be given some credit too as your colouring is done to perfection:) Sandra H

Wendy said...

Gorgeous image Debs,and your colouring is brilliant.
Wendy xx

coops said...

its looks stunning dabs.your blending is perfect and love this image :D

xx coops xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Lovely softness to this & the colours. Interesting about the Rymans - shall have to look out for that as I only have the coated which is pretty good for alcohol markers & am still experimenting with the various cardstocks when it comes to pencils.
Paula (PEP)

Kathleen said...

lovely colouring!
kathleen mc x