Monday 24 October 2011

All I Want For Christmas

Good Morning Everyone, sorry I've not been around much lately.  I've just been mega busy at work and home.  I've got the day off today and don't have much planned.  I am hoping to try and sort out Emily's bedroom.  I thought I would do it as soon as she went to Uni but 5 weeks later I don't think I have set foot in there more than twice lol.

My card today is another Christmas card.  I have been doing one a week since January with the Bah Humbug Challenge Blog but I think I need to up it now to 2 a week or I won't have enough.

I have used this cute image from Pollycrafts - Maurice with Christmas Socks.  Isn't he a darling.  I've coloured with Promarkers and Prismas.

I am entering it into the following challenges:
Bah Humbug - With Men in Mind
A Gem of a Challenge - The Sketch
One Stop Crafts - No Designer Paper
I Love Promarkers - Aint it Cute
Top Tip Tuesday - Layer it up

21 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs love your card the image is adorable and the background is super:) Sandra H

Crafty Loops said...

Debs this card is so lovely, the wee image is so sweet. Lee x

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Debs, What a cracking male card! I really love this one & I have to say I really loved your best seat in the house post card - just brilliant!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Deb, love the image. Sue x

Maggie's Crafts said...

Lovely creation!

Thank you so much for joining Top Tip Tuesday this week. :)

Maggie
x

LaJanette said...

What a cute image; I am loving all the snowflakes and that embossed background is just FAB!

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week:0)

Hugs;
Janette

coops said...

gorgeous card debs.i love the fun image and fab colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, loving the glitter finishing touches, I hope you will consider entering this in to the PanPastel challenge blog as the theme is glitter and glitz this week
Lindsay xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs,love the cute image.
Wendy xx

susiestacey said...

Hi Debs lovely card - and it is what all men need at christmas - socks, always a safe one x Susan x

Lisa xx said...

brilliant card Debs, love this digi - always make me chuckle!

Mandy said...

Lovely card Debs...Love the sweet image and your embossing...
Mandy x

Mina said...

I was the same when my Daughter went to Uni Debs, I dont think I set foot in her room once, maybe if we dont go in they are still there lol...how cute is that little fella,,,fabulous card
Mina xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

How cute is this image! :) Great card Deb, love the embossing and snowflakes.

Thanks so much for joining us at I Love Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Katie said...

Such a great fun card and I love the embossing!
Thanks for playing in A Gem of A Challenge this time :)

Max said...

Great man's card ... was pleased to see you weren't afraid to add some sparkle lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Annie said...

love this image and what a stunning card.
Ann xxx

Ruth said...

Very sweet image and love the colors!

Jackie said...

Fabby card, fun image. Thank you for sharing with us at AGOAC this time, good luck. hugs Jackie x

Unknown said...

Terrific card and your colouring is fab! Is it just me that wants to sing "my two front teeth" after "All I want for Christmas..."? :)

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Cute card :) thanks for joining a gem of a challenge this week :) hope to see you back with our next challenge :)
hugs Ria