Wednesday 9 November 2011

I've Been Published

Woo Hoo my blog has been mentioned in this month's Papercraft Inspirations magazine. 

You can find it on Page 88 under the What's Out There - Beautiful Blogs section.  They asked me back in July if they could use my card, but I thought they had forgotten about me.  I got quite a shock when I heard it had been published lol. 

My Nutcrafters Team Linda also has her blog mentioned and my other Teamy Gemma has an article printed about Digital Crafting on Page 72.  She has given lots of hints and tips about digi crafting.

Please look out for us if you buy the magazine.


10 comments:

Teresa said...

Congratulations Debs, well deserved too. hugs Teresa xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations.
Paula (PEP)

Sandra H said...

Hi Deb, Well many congratulations to you ..........well deserved too! and also to the others for there achivement too:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

Whoop Whoop Debs...! so pleased for you hun....

big hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

Congratulations Debs, well deserved..you must be chuffed to bits, well done.Hugs Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Congrats Debs, I know someone famous!! Sarah

coops said...

fantastic news debs.congratulations hun :D

xx coops xx

Lisa xx said...

oh wow, congrats Debs, really pleased for you xx

Crafty Loops said...

Woowhoo, well done Debs, this is amazing news. Lee xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh Thats Brilliant! :) congratulations hun! Amazing news :)

hugs

xxalisonxx