Sunday 20 November 2011

Pickle's 'Little Dickie Birds'

A few weeks ago Pickle posted some lovely little  birdbox tree decorations on her blog and I fell in love with them so this morning thought I would have a go.  The first one seemed to take ages but once I'd worked out the best way to do them the last 3 came together quite quickly.  Pickle did hers in white but I went a bit more traditional with red and green.


I didn't have the nesties Pickle used so used my Labels 11 die for the roof and for the base used Lacey Squares.
I used Sizzlits bird and branch die and covered it in glamour dust.

I have become a bit of a stalker of Pickle just lately, my next project will be a cushion similar to hers.  I've already started cutting out but have put it to one side for now.

  Pop over to her blog she makes some fabberoonie things.

I am entering this project into the following challenges:

Bah Humbug - Bags or Boxes
2 Sisters Challenge - Let it Sparkle 
Squiggles and Giggles - Anything but a card
Fussy and Fancy - Anything but a card
Crafty Ribbons - Anything but a card
Creatalicious Challenge - Christmas Sparkle 

19 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs, wow these are just so adorable:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

fab little creations Debs welldone

Vicky said...

Simply stunning Debs, they are so cute.....and I so love all your gorgeous details too hun...and yes Kerry is one very talented crafter...!

have a lovely Sunday...hugs Vicky xx

Max said...

Hi Debs,
How could anyone fail to love these gorgeous decorations? Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Wendy said...

These are gorgeous Debs.
Wendy xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Debs these are stunning. Alison xxx

Unknown said...

Awww wow these are stunning and so fun, how talented, love your bird house decorations. Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Debs, oh those are just too sweet for words! Love 'em. Sarah

PS - I'm a Pickle stalker too!

Paula (PEP) said...

These look great fun - thanks for link too & I had a good nosey too. I can quite see why you fell in love with these & are stalking Pickle.
Paula (PEP)

coops said...

these are stunning debs.really gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant little creations

Anne

gina g said...

These are just gorgeous i saw them on Kerry's blog too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my word these are so beautiful and cute. Lee x

carol said...

wonderful creations, thanks for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS, x carol

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh these are so cute Debs! xx

Heidi said...

Fantastic little birdy houses, and lots of lovely glitter, thanks so much for joining us at squiggles and giggles. hugs heidi x

Julie said...

Very cute little bird houses! Love your use of labels 11 - makes me want to get off the sofa and dig mine out! x

Colleen said...

Lovely cute bird boxes, they will look lovely on your tree.

Colleen
Guest Designer
Bah! Humbug!

♥Gemma♥ said...

These are gorgeous Debs!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma