Wednesday 25 April 2012

Jean's Birthday

Good morning everybody. Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I had 3 days off at the end of last week and as Chris was off too, we went out everyday so no time for cards I'm afraid. :(

I had a lovely time.  Wednesday me and mum went to see The Dancing on Ice Tour.  We loved it.  The show the professional skaters put on was fantastic.  Friday Chris and I went walking in The Chadkirk Chapel Estate in Stockport, Saturday we went to Quarry Bank Mill and Sunday Little Moreton Hall.  We have just joined the National Trust so no doubt we will be spending many weekends now out and about.  I'll have to start crafting in the evenings, if I can stay awake after a day at work.

Anyway enough waffling, back to today's card.

I have used this fabulous stamp by Lili of the Valley - Glamorous Gardening
and coloured with Promarkers
Backing Papers - Dovecraft Sugar and Spice
Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps
Gems and Beads from stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
I love Promarkers - Floral Image
Lili's Little Fairies - Diamonds and Pearls
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Just before I go, don't forget you still have a week to join in with The Nutcrafters Challenge.  It is a nice and easy one this time ANYTHING GOES.  The rules have now changed and you don't even have to use a Nutcrafters image any more, though we would love it if you do.  I'd love to see some of my blogger friends joining in.


Dancing on Ice


Quarry Bank Mill

Little Moreton Hall

22 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow looks like you had a fantastic time off and made good use of your time with the places you visited and the show .......brilliant! great to have you showing another amazing card its lovely great layout image and embellis truly beautiful:)x

Tine said...

Hi there Deb. Glad you have had a fab time out and about. You can't live too far away from me by the looks of it.
Lovely card using a fab image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Doreen said...

Such a pretty card Deb,love the image and gorgeous layout.xxx

susiestacey said...

Hi Debs, great card and love the image. Looks like you made the most of the dry weather last week. x Susan x

Wendy said...

Hi Debs, glad you had a few fab days out, great photos and the show must have been good to see.
Gorgeous card,love the image.
Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the image and colours. It looks like you had a few fab days out too!
Lorraine x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and cute papers...

Bev said...

Adorable card Deb, loving the pink! Thanks for joining us at LLF's this week x

Paula (PEP) said...

Looks like you had a super time - those photos are super. Love the way your matting panel beneath the image looks as if it's a doorway with a bead curtain through which she's just stepped. Her necklace is a lovely touch.
Paula (PEP)

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Debs i love the sweet image.
It sounds like you've had a great time. luv gina xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Great snaps Debs! :) I remember being taken to see Torville and Dean as a kid (compulsory if you lived in Nottingham! lol) :) and it blew me away. I thought I was too cool for it, but it was brilliant! :)

Your card is sooo sweet hun, love the pretty papers and colours great border punch too.

I will check out the challenge blog, it will be fun to play along :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Debs and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgous card debs.stunning sweet image and i love your rich colours and fab diecuts.
thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, I love the sweet LOTV image .. soc cute. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

susiestacey said...

Thanks Debs, hopped over and joined in x Susan x

Anonymous said...

beautiful card Debs love colouring and pretty image , looks like you had a fab time xx

ALI said...

Lovely card and pretty colours.

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty card and love the feel that she is behind a fence with that lovely punch
Hugs Kate xx

hyper_ni said...

A gorgeous card, such a cute image, love your trellis too, great idea! :)
Little Moreton Hall looks lovely, I love visiting National Trust properties too.

Michelle said...

lovely card such a sweet image xx

Wendy L said...

Pics look gorgeous abd your card is lovely. xxxx Will go and look at challenge now. xxx