Wednesday 16 May 2012

Nutcrafters DT challenge #18 My Choice

Good morning crafters. 

It's time for another challenge at Nutcrafters and its my first time of hosting it so I hope you will all like it and join in with us.

I think it is a nice and easy one that anyone can join in with and it is

TO USE 3 DIFFERENT BACKING PAPERS
(told you it was easy)

Don't forget we have changed the rules so you can now use any images so long as you follow the set challenge.

Main Prize

You need to use a Nutcrafters image to qualify for this prize

2nd Prize

2 Digi stamps or one stamp sheet of your choice (subject to availability)

Here's my card


I have used Nutcrafters Digi stamp Cycle Ride from the Happy Travels set
Coloured with Promarkers
Backing papers - Summer Driggs freebie - Comforts of Home
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps
Ribbon and gems from stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoes - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes


For more inspiration please visit my teamies who you can find listed on my side bar.


8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant card and will try hard to enter this week as it is a great challenge and even better can use those off cuts from my papers.

Paula (PEP) said...

Love how you've tied it all together with black matting. I like the way your wheel spokes are echoed by the checked pattern & the roundness of the wheels by the circular pattern of the background layer.
Paula (PEP)

Anonymous said...

pretty card fab image and papers tracy x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the image.
Wendy xx

coops said...

gorgeous card debs.fab design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs your card is fantastic lovely image and backing papers:)x

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh, I like this! :) Great fun image and super papers!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Unknown said...

Really pretty Deb - lovely image and great mix of papers.

Sarah