Friday 24 August 2012

Very Pink


Good Afternoon All.  I can't seem to get myself going today.  Got no oomph at all.   I've booked a few days off work and had all these plans but nothing has been done so far.  Spent half the day yesterday at the hospital, Chris's mum fell over getting out of bed and her ankle was all swollen.  We took her to A&E and she has a chip fracture and so is now in plaster foot to knee.  Chris's brother lives with her but won't be able to look after her whilst she is in plaster so we are trying to sort out respite care for her so she can leave hospital.  

Chris and Emily have just gone visiting so I made myself make this card and you know what I quite like it.

I said in my last post that I didn't have a favourite colour but I seem to have made a lot of pink cards lately so maybe I do lol!!


Coloured with Promarkers with added glamour dust
Papers - Back to Basics III
Ribbon - Meiflower
Martha Stewart Doily Edge Punch
Memory Box Snowflake Corner Die (cut up)
Pearls from stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
In the Pink - Things with Wings
Lili's Little Fairies - Spots or Stripes
Stampin' For the Weekend - Pearls and Swirls
Little Miss Muffett Challenge - Pink, Pink, Pink


Have a great BH weekend.  xx

17 comments:

Lynn said...

Great card Deb, I like everything about it. Super layout and lovely colouring of this cute image.

Lynn x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Sue said...

This gorgeous Debs, I love the sweet image and the colours and papers are so pretty.
Sorry to hear about Chris' mum I hope that you manage to sort out some respite care for her.
Hugs Sue

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs, Your card is totally stunning so lovely is the colour but l think we all like a little pink l do anyway....lol Hopefully your MIL will be settled soon and so sorry to hear she has chipped her ankle pretty sore l'm sure hopefully a speedy recovery too x

Lisa xx said...

ooooh Debs, this is so pretty, I like it a lot too, one of my fave lotv's. hope mil is on the mend xx

Christine L said...

Hi Debs

Fabulous card... I love the shape and of course that LOTV image which is one of my favourites!! Gorgeous colouring too and that pink ribbon finishes it off perfectly!

Thanks for joining in with us at In The Pink.... good luck with this one and hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, gorgeous card - and it matches your blog!

Liz x

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card hun, I love that Lili stamp, and pink suits her perfectly! Hope you start to feel a bit brighter soon, and are able to enjoy the longer weekend. Hugs Sxx

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful Debs..and loving your gorgeous layout too hun...xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and design and pretty pink papers - fab!
Lorraine x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Debs.
Sue x

Paula (PEP) said...

Super seeing the way you use those Memory Box Dies & I love your double bow with the tag hanging from it.
You're probably very tired from all the stress - so take care of yourself.
Hope you manage to a have a good weekend.
Paula (PEP)

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, adorable image and love the layout.
Enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Beautiful card and I really like how you used this swirl from MB.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Debs :)
Beautiful design and awesome colouring of the image.
I never think I'm really a 'pink' person but then when I look at the cards I've made recently they are all either pink or blue!

I hope your MIL is on the mend soon!

Hugs Elaine xx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Debs, this is just the perfect card for your blog name! Gorgeous image coloured beautifully.

I'm number 17 @ In the Pink this week, I'd love it if you stopped by to say hello.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Unknown said...

This is sooo pretty, I just love LOTV images and somehow they seem so suited for pink!! Thanks for sharing and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Frea, DT Member LMM Challenges