Wednesday 28 November 2012

Cold Hands, Warm Heart

Good Afternoon all. I have had a lovely lazy day today. Just did a general tidy up this morning and then headed to my craft (dining)room. I checked how many Christmas cards I had and was quite surprised to find I had more than I thought, still not enough though so today I have made another 3 cards to add to the collection.

Image - Cold Hands, Warm Heart from Crafter's Companion
Coloured with Promarkers
Backing Papers - The Snowman
Ribbon from stash
Stocking Charm - Nutcrafters
Pearls from Home Bargains

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafter's Companion - Favourite Colour Combo - Lilac and White
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
CSAYL - To Die 4

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Debs the image and layout are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

What a lovely card, fab image and I love the colours. I have that stamp, must ink it up again....! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs Your card is stunning lovely image and greatly coloured too! x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the cute image and beautiful colour scheme

Hugs Sue

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Debs yet again another wonderful card. So pretty. Alison xxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous too. I love the image and pretty papers and all in my favourite colour!
Lorraine x

Paula (PEP) said...

Those penguins are delightful & I love the colour combinaion on this one.
Paula (PEP)

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog this month.

Fabiola said...

hello, you did a great job with this challenge, cute création and so beautifull, thanks to play with us at CSAYL this week, hope to see you next time and i wish you a wonderfull holiday season, biz

Lorraine said...

Lovely card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Dawny P said...

Beautiful card chick. Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x