Wednesday 28 November 2012

Felt Poinsettia Card

Good Evening all I was going to wait and post this card tomorrow morning but I have got an early start so don't think I will have time.  So this will be my third post today.  Please scroll down and check out the others.  

I was off last Thursday and Friday so went into work Monday knowing there would be a lot of work to catch up on (and there was!!) but then one of the receptionists called in sick so I had to keep going downstairs to cover breaks, lunch etc.  Tuesday she was still off sick so I ended up being on reception all morning.  When I left Tuesday night there was tons of dictation to catch up on, as well as my admin work.  My day off is Wednesday so I am dreading going in tomorrow to loads more work.  Oh well I can only go as fast as I can, I'll catch up eventually.

Here's another of the Christmas cards I made today.


It seems a bit bare to me.  Does it need a sentiment (or something else)?

Coloured with Promarkers
Backing Papers - My Minds Eye Freebie and Stampin' Up
Marianne Dies Poinsetta cut out of felt with flower brad in centre
Sizzix Photo Corners Die #2 - Also cut out of felt

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

15 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Deb, Thank you for showing us your lovely card at Sweet Stampin'.
Debbiex

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love that image and the felt poinsettias look beautiful. I don't think you need to add anything else.
I hope work isn't too bad for you tomorrow. Roll on the weekend!
Hugs Sue

lauren bergold said...

i don't think it looks bare at all, it's perfectly balanced, and perfectly lovely! and those felt poinsettias just totally MAKE IT, they are great with that adorable (& beautifully colored in) image! thanks for joining our feasting fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Love the card Debs so pretty and the poinsettia is fab too. Alison xx

Vicky said...

So adorable Debs...it's perfect hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Debs. I love the image and the fab felt poinsettias.
Hope work isn't too bad tomorrow.
Lorraine x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful cards today Debs.
Sue x

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Debs the image is adorable and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

I think all the elements are nicely balanced as they are - the only thing would be a third poinsettia in that cluster under the two you have. Super with the brilliant red & the various shades of green - especially how the patterned green paper picks up on those slippers.
Paula (PEP)

Berry said...

This is just adorable Debs hugs rebekah xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Debs what a cute card love the felt flowers

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Squirrel x said...

Just fabulous hun! Simply brilliant. Hugs Sxx

Pamela said...

Gorgeous, sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

Pam x