Wednesday 7 November 2012

LOTV Christmas

Good Afternoon all. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. My mojo has totally gone on holiday. I forced myself to make this christmas card today and although I think it's alright, its not one of my favourites. Hopefully my mojo will be back soon as I have got a list of cards that need doing.  

Here's my card


Coloured with Promarkers
Martha Stewart Punches - Glacial Snowflake and Swirling Lace
Sentiment - See D set
Glamour Dust and fake snow from B&Ms

I am entering this card into:
City Crafter - Stars and Sparkle
Quirky Crafts - Layer it up and Let it snow

16 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the image is adorable and the layout is fabulous. Take care hun. Caroline xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Debs. I love the image and soft colours.
Lorraine x

susiestacey said...

Hi Debs, gorgeous card - love the stamp and the soft delicate colours you have used x Susan x

Sue said...

Your card is beautiful Debs, I love the cute image and the layout is fabulous.
Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and great layout.xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always Debs...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

So So pretty!! Love the sparkle and adorable image Thanks so much for shaing your lovely card this week at CCCB :-)

Sandra H said...

Oh Debs this is gorgeous xx

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute. I just love all the sparkle and the star.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and soooo cute.
luv
Debby

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply wonderful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.fab sweeet image and i love your sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Ros Crawford said...

What a beautiful card this is ... so frosty and sparkly ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

Flowergirl said...

Such a beautiful card x
Wendy

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so cute! :) Gorgeous, frosty and very wintry! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Caro said...

What a cute Christmas card, so wonderfully snowy in feel and I love all those layers. Thanks so much for joining in with the fun at the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog