Wednesday 28 November 2012

Nutcrafters Challenge 32


Good Morning All.

Today I have my Nutcrafters DT card. 

Its Gemma's turn to set the challenge and she has chosen:

Numbers

So we would just like to see any numbers on your card or project.
For my project I have made this Christmas Card.


I have used this really cute Christmas Digi Stamp from the Santa Collection - Santa's Day Off
Coloured with Promarkers
Paper Pieced with scraps.
Backing Paper - First Edition - Christmas Joy
Scrabble letters made on comp using Scramble Font
Memory Box Die - Holly Vine and beads for berries.
We would love to see some of you joining in with the challenge this week. You don't need to use a Nutcrafters image but we would love it if you do.  There are some lovely freebies available here

Main Prize (You need to use a Nutcrafters image)


2nd Prize (No need to use Nutcrafters image, just follow the challenge) 2 Digi stamps or 1 Stamp Sheet (subject to availability)

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the image and I love the letter tiles. Caroline xxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, lovely Santa image.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

This is fabulous Deb sweetie love the tiles what you have put is fab!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Even Santa's have to have a day off - this made me chuckle no end.
Paula (PEP)

Sue said...

This is wonderful Debs. I love the image and gorgeous papers. The scrabble tiles look fabulous, may have to see if I can download that font!

Hugs Sue

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Debs you have been busy just working my way through everybody's blog since yesterday and this is your third one so far. Wonderful Christmas card do love that Santa. Alison xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. I love the image, pretty papers and lovely holly die.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Debs and l hope Santa takes his day off after the 25th......lol xx

Debbie said...

Really lovely card dearie.Fab colouring and paper piecing too.Hugs Debbie x